A BOOKING WILL BE CONFIRMED FROM BOTH SIDES, AS THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT IS MADE BY THE CLIENT.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
The cancellation policy described here below applies to all bookings except for bookings with arrival dates between the 20th of December and the 5th of January. Deposits made for bookings from 20.12 – 5.01 are not refundable. We hope for your understanding.
1. If the client decides to cancel the current contract, he must notify the Billabong Surf Camp at least thirty days prior to the start of it. In this case, the client is entitled to a refund of amounts paid. If such cancellation, by the client, is reported to us with a period of less than thirty days and more than fourteen days, a penalty of 20% of the deposit will be incurred. A cancellation of less than fourteen days before arrival, the client will not be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts paid. There will be no partially refund of deposits for Surflessons included in the Surfpacks.
2. If the cancelation is made more than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit paid can be saved for a future reservation within a period not exceeding one year, of the original booking date. The client may select one new date for the stay, provided space is available in the new period chosen by the client. If the cancelation is made less than 7 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund or change of date.
3. For bookings of “Surflessons only”, we have a 48 hours cancellation policy. Lessons cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the day of the lesson will not be refunded.
4. A reservation will be cancelled if all required data are incorrect or incomplete. In the case of any payment by bank transfer, Surf Town SL reserves the right to cancel the reservation in case data reflected on it are different than those indicated by the web.
5. The reservation and booking policy is confirmed and agreed to, with the deposit transferred.
Accommodation: no refund in case of early departure. Injuries and accidents: no refund of accommodation in case of an earlier departure.