A BOOKING WILL BE CONFIRMED FROM BOTH SIDES, AS THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT IS MADE BY THE CLIENT.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Deposits paid are not refundable. There will be no partial refund of surf lessons included in the surf packages.
- If the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit paid can be saved for a future reservation within a period not exceeding one year, of the original booking date. The client may select one new date for the stay, provided space is available in the chosen period. Possible price differences due to the season must be paid by the client. If the cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund or change of date.
- For bookings of “Surflessons only”, we have a 24 hours cancellation policy. Lessons cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the day of the lesson will not be refunded.
- A reservation will be cancelled if all required data are incorrect or incomplete. In the case of any payment by bank transfer, Surf Town SL reserves the right to cancel the reservation in case data reflected on it are different than those indicated by the web.
- The reservation and booking policy is confirmed and agreed to, with the deposit transferred.
- For bookings of “Surflessons only”, we have a 24 hours cancellation policy. Lessons cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the day of the lesson will not be refunded. Surflessons booked with a Surfpack Suite or Comfort are not refundable.
Accommodation: no refund in case of early departure. Injuries and accidents: no refund of accommodation in case of an earlier departure.
- Surflessons booked with a Surfpack basic: 24 h cancellation policy, to be refunded. Surflessons booked with a Surfpack Comfort or Suite are not refundable.